My favorite Thanksgiving dish is stuffing - any kind will do! On a gluten-free diet, you're typically out of luck when it comes to this bread-filled dish. But thanks to the new gluten-free stuffing from Rudi's Gluten-Free, this classic dish is not only possible, but delicious too.
I received complimentary product for review purposes and recipe creation. All opinions are 100% my own.
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Stuffing is an artisan inspired gluten-free stuffing that is perfect to bring to any holiday table for the whole family, gluten-free or not. Made from the bestselling Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multigrain & Original breads and blended with a perfect amount of savory spices, it is a perfect match to any holiday meal. The stuffing can be prepared in about 5 minutes and is dairy, soy and, of course, gluten-free. Unlike other Rudi’s Gluten-Free products, our gluten-free stuffing is a limited time only program available while suppliers last for 2013 holiday season.
Cranberry Pecan Feta Cheese Stuffing
1 Cup Red Onion, Diced
1 Cup Celery, Diced
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/3 Cup Pecans, chopped
3/4 Cup Cranberries (chopped if desired), divided
3/4 Cup Feta Cheese, divided
12 oz package Rudi's Gluten-Free Stuffing
2 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth/Stock
1 Egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Saute onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add pecans and 1/2 cup cranberries and stir. Then pour entire mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add Rudi's Gluten-Free Stuffing and 1/2 cup feta cheese. Stir.
5. Slowly add chicken broth while stirring. Add egg and stir.
6. Transfer mixture to a 13 x 9 dish, and gently press mixture down. Top with remainder of feta cheese and cranberries.
7. Cover and place in oven for 25 minutes. Remove cover and cook an additional 15 minutes for a crunchy top.
Serve while warm and enjoy! Serves 8.
As is, this recipe can be salty for some. To reduce the salt content, you may wish to find a low-sodium chicken broth, use just water, or a combination of the two. You can also use less Feta cheese.
Are you as excited as I am about this gluten-free stuffing?!?! The recipe possibilities are endless, and you'd never know this recipe is gluten-free. Well here's your chance to get gluten-free ready for the holidays with an awesome giveaway from Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery!
One winner will receive a Gluten-Free Stuffing kit, valued at $90!
- “Gluten-free only” casserole dish
- Oven mitt
- Serving spoon
- Recipe card for added inspiration
- Bag of Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing
Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter!